Tuesday September 6, 2022

 Today we:

-Read the book "What If Everybody Did That" and imagined the impact of multiple students not following the rules at school. We finished creating our classroom agreement: "I will respect myself, others, and the school. I will be kind. I will be an engaged learner." Ask me about these agreements.

-Reviewed area and perimeter through an 3 act challenge. Ask me about what we did.

-Created and discussed our observations, wonders, and inferences based on photos of a wetland.

-Met Shadow (the classroom rabbit)!

Reminders:

-Wear purple on Thursday for "Wear Your Grade Colour" Spirit Day. 

-We are going on a walking field trip to Country Hills Village Pond on Thursday. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather, rain is in the forecast.




Popular posts from this blog

Friday, June 2nd 2023

Wednesday, June 14th 2023

Thursday, June 1st 2023